- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like Java.
- Sound knowledge about the operations of the DBMS Packages such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience in working with Hibernate, Spring (IOC, MVC)
- Possessing Good Experience in Java and J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP)
- Knowledge of Express and Sails Framework for the development of Node js projects.
- Development and design of database.
- Development of new modules for the live project and maintenance for them.
- Testing the individual module for the user as well as for admin.
- Programming Language - Java
- Web technologies - HTML5, CSS3
- Web Server - Apache Tomcat
- IDE - Eclipse, Netbeans, WebStorm
- Database – MySQL
- 3-5 years
Summary of the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day management of financial transactions and collection of outstanding payments from clients on regular basis through proper evaluation of the debtor’s risk and the timely resolution of client’s accounts.
- Debtors review
- Tracking Ageing as per client payments terms
- Follow-up with client for collection.
- To pay collection follow-up with Consignees
- Interaction with Control / Billing / Accounts Team
- Experience required- 2-5 years
- Female preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial background preferred.